Is it just me or is anyone else ready for some of that cool crisp Fall air? I’m not one to wish away summer, but I am so ready for all things Fall, including being able to walk outside without suffocating. I have been loving this dress all summer. It’s the perfect straight cut and fun gingham pattern. I paired it with this jean jacket and my favorite clogs. I love the dresses you can transition into Fall when it doesn’t really feel like Fall yet, and this is definitely one of them.
Also wanted to share a few things of my favorite Friday links:
- Is anyone else super excited about all the new releases to Netflix this month? I mean Beauty and The Beast!? I am so excited.
- One of my favorite sides has got to be Mexican Street Corn. We usually mix it in the skillet after I grill the corn, but I love this recipe from Lauren Conrad.
- Speaking of the 90’s and dresses that look like Rachel Green in my last post, this popped up on my Facebook feed this week and I thought it was so appropriate. This girls recreation of her outfits were so good.
- I still get butterflies when our blog get’s featured places, and it was so cool to see our Peanut Butter Protein Cookie recipe with Bob’s Red Mill featured on Pop Sugar.
- We love to fly places and it definitely is more convenient, but after seeing this article, I am definitely inspired to try more road trips.
- I pretty much love all of her designs, but Amber Interiors recently posted this blog post on her recent client, and I can’t stop swooning.
- This seasoning is life changing. I know I am probably really late to the game on this one, but we picked it up the other day and it is the best addition to avocado toast or just straight avocado.
I hope you all have great weekend! xx